Saturday I was working in the yard and later came across poison ivy. My 6 year old …

Saturday I was working in the yard and later came across poison ivy. My 6 year old lab was out with me and I’m worried I touched his toy with poison ivy hands or his toy touched poison ivy. Should I be concerned that he will get poison rash in his mouth?

Subscribe
Notify of
4,687 Comment threads
447 Thread replies
Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
Comment authors
1 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Krista Magnifico
2 months ago

Hello

I wouldn’t worry. I’ve never seen a problem with this and I am surrounded by it and my dogs are too.