My dog had a grape in his mouth and I managed to take it out I …

My dog had a grape in his mouth and I managed to take it out I don’t know if he ate more but what else can I do he is playing right eating right will he be okay

Subscribe
Notify of
29,998 Comment threads
320 Thread replies
Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
Comment authors
1 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Krista Magnifico
10 months ago

Hello,
I do t know what size your dog is or if there are any underlying medical issues but one grape isn’t enough to hurt the average dog. My dogs steal them from the wild grapevines and I have never had an issue. We don’t want to feed them but an accidental ingestion of a few isn’t enough to cause damage. Raisins are a bigger concern. I hope this helps. Talk to your vet when you can about this. They know your dog best.