My 11yr old Lab/Mastiff mix was diagnosed with a mass on her spleen. It’s …

My 11yr old Lab/Mastiff mix was diagnosed with a mass on her spleen. It’s currently not bleeding, but we are trying to figure if we should go ahead with the surgery or not. I feel in my heart she has still more life in her, but I also know that if it’s cancerous she won’t have long. I know in the long run it’s my decision, but I just need to hear what others think.

Browse Topics:
Subscribe
Notify of
30,208 Comment threads
401 Thread replies
Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
Comment authors
1 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Krista Magnifico
6 months ago

Hello,
In my experience I have found removing it before it starts bleeding and becomes a serious life threatening issue is far better than waiting for this to happen.