I have a pomerian dog of age 5years.3years ago my dog was affected by hematoma …

I have a pomerian dog of age 5years.3years ago my dog was affected by hematoma in the left ear.my dog has again hematoma in right ear.i contacted the vet doctor.it was small hematoma so the vet doctor drain with the syringe.but next day again it filled and gradually it is increasing.i want to know how much it is dangerous for my dog.can I wait one day more for surgery?

Browse Topics:
Subscribe
Notify of
30,329 Comment threads
451 Thread replies
Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
Comment authors
1 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Krista Magnifico
1 year ago

Hello,
Hematomas are not an emergency. So I think it’s fine to wait a day until your vet can see your pup. Please ask For more help in avoiding it the next time. Some dogs have terrible allergies that can be managed better so hematomas don’t happen.