Thank you. I have been asking but I feel bad when they have busy days with surgery and so many clients. But I’ll keep asking. The only thing they did give an answer on already that you mentioned is ultrasound; said they don’t want to do another or even X-ray when she’s further along. They want to avoid stressing her out. Though in my opinion she doesn’t seem to mind. She’s very dog-like. Would rather get out of the house or she starts being destructive. They said I could board her there for thanksgiving since I’m leaving town and don’t know if she’ll be ready for labor. They’re helping me out like that but pinning down a vet or even a tech for a slew of questions is harder than you’d think. I appreciate your help! Have a good day!
I’m currently finishing up my BA in GA and my cat is in TN (Nashville area) with my parents till then. Once I graduate in Dec. I plan to go to TN for a spell before moving to VA for a year to save up for grad school. I may wait to move to VA depending on my cat’s treatment. I’d like to limit stress on him so would like to avoid coupling moving and potential surgery if possible, but will move first if there is a better specialist closer to where I might move to in central VA or, if his condition is deemed stable, then perhaps there could be a specialist worth waiting for closer to where I end up for grad school, but that’s probably a year out. I know that’s not a super helpful answer, sorry.