My rat terrier just had ventral slot surgery. I’m looking for recommendations for the best type of harness for dogs with IVDD.
I have two 3 month old female rats, both showing symptoms of uri, was given doxycycline by the vet and instructed to give 0.05ml twice daily. I have accidentally gave them two doses of 0.5ml, luckily they wouldn’t take all of it and only took around 0.1-0.2ml each. There is so signs of diarrhea and are still very active since the first dose. Should I take them to a vet or Would symptoms of overdose of already occurred?
My girlfriend and I are the proud owners of three dumbo rats. We acquired them in the summer and they have lived quite happily in my girlfriend’s room. However, recently our landlord want to terminate the possibility of pets inside the property. We are pleading with them to change their minds but we are becoming quite desperate and need a way to keep them. The only way we can keep them without needing our landlord’s is by keeping them outside. Is this at all possible? Are there examples?
We have a rat named Komietz and she has been sneezing lately. we used to have a rat who was doing the same thing but then she passed away so we want to make sure it is not fatal.
P.S. She is a feeder rat and we have another rat named Sollyz who is not showing the same conditions.
My pet rat ate some small pieces of rubber from a pair of earbuds and I am worried about it digesting properly since rats are unable to vomit.
I got a full grown brindle liquorice rat snake a little over 2 month’s ago. She did a full shed 2 weeks ago. My dad past 3 weeks ago I’m not sure if my snake is 1. sick 2. going into hibernation or 3. sensing the stress in the house. She normally doesn’t like missing a meal. She is also normally super friendly but has been agitated lately. Am I doing something wrong as a new snake owner or is this normal?
So my dog was bitten by a rat a few months ago and we took him to the vets they said it’s fine he’s all good we take him home and his fine for a few months then he starts to lick at this paw and now it’s a massive lump and he won’t move his pawn and he keeps falling to the ground when trying to walk
He is a jack rat combination breed as far as I know.
Hello, I am very very concerned about my sprocker spaniel. She is 5 years old, and is normal a very fit and healthy dog. She is very clear and has always managed to make it to the dog flap when needing the toilet. Recently she’s started to have Diarrhoea and is unable to make it causing her to do it in the house she has also started to vomit an orangey liquid and everyone has noticed this in the housed but it came to my attention that her ears looked different maybe more red and swollen she’s still eating from what I know of but her mood have definitely changed from a happy healthy dog to a dog that seems very low and depressed and along with everything else to me this is not like my baby girl. We have recently had rats in the area living under next doors decking and I’m wondering if she’s picked something up or if this is me just worrying to much as she does tend to eat all sorts and drink water from her bowl outside more than her bowl inside. Please if you have any idea it would be very appreciated if you could get back in touch with what it could be and how maybe I can help her
My dog ate a rat poison cube I had hidden. He is throwing up a lot and hasn’t held down food. What do I do?