how can I tell if my dog ate anti freeze

how can I tell if my dog ate anti freeze

Browse Topics:
Subscribe
Notify of
30,111 Comment threads
362 Thread replies
Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
Comment authors
1 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Jana Rade
6 years ago

If it was me, and I suspected antifreeze ingestion, I wouldn’t take chances and see a vet. This is a very dangerous stuff, even in very tiny doses. 2oz can kill a 20 pound dog.

It absorbs very quickly. Within few hours, your dog would start acting strange – thirsty but dull and depressed, looking as if drunk, stumbling.

http://dawgbusiness.blogspot.ca/2013/01/antifreeze-poisoning-what-happens-in.html

http://dawgbusiness.blogspot.com