I used Advantage II on my cat at the beginning of the month. Advantage II doesn’t protect against ticks, though I’ve since discovered that ticks are a major problem for cats in my area. I have bought FrontlinePlus to replace the Advantage II because it protects against ticks. My cat won’t tolerate being cooped up in the house through the end of the month, so he’ll be facing ticks unprotected until I can apply the Frontline. How long do I have to wait after the last application of Advantage II before I can apply the new Frontline? Is there anything I can do to protect my cat in the meantime?