I don’t know when its an emergency or when it can wait. Of course, it happened over Labor Day Weekend. So nobody is open but the emergency clinic. I really don’t want to spend the extra money if I don’t need to. Also I don’t know the cost difference between emergency care and and normal vet exams. Does anyone know the difference in cost? Or when it’s time to take her to the emergency room?
Her symptoms are:
-Constipation for a week or so, I went to New Mexico for 4 days got back this Saturday (5th)
-She has been vomiting white foam or clear mucus
-She doesn’t eat as much as she normally does, and hasn’t been able to keep much down.
-This morning she started shaking her head like there was something in her ear.
Seems like every time she moves she pukes. Emergency care said she should be seen within the next couple of days. Any advice is appreciated. Any input on what she may have is appreciated as well. Thank you!