My puppy ate a toxic plant a week ago, is the damage reversible this long…

My puppy ate a toxic plant a week ago, is the damage reversible this long after the fact

Browse Topics:
Subscribe
Notify of
30,107 Comment threads
360 Thread replies
Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
Comment authors
2 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Sandra Sellers
5 years ago

I would think if it’s been a week without any problems then you probably dodged the bullet.  I’d have a vet do blood work and stuff just to be safe though.  

Sue Bona
5 years ago

I would take him to the vet as soon as you can. He will be able to determine if there has been any organ or neurological damage and let you know what his prognosis will be.