The past week my 9 year old cat has been vomiting right after eating dry…

The past week my 9 year old cat has been vomiting right after eating dry food and treats but not can food. When she eats the dry foid it looks like she has trouble swallowing.

Subscribe
Notify of
30,111 Comment threads
362 Thread replies
Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
Comment authors
3 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Sue Bona
5 years ago

Please keep your cat indoors!! I would take her to the vet. You’re right – she probably did eat something. Hopefully, it wasn’t poisonous. Those “gifts” she brings home were living sentient beings that didn’t deserve to be killed.

David Bent
5 years ago

Hi Dawn
I would leave off the dry food or try just mixing in a little water as this is I suppose breakfast ?
If problem persists please consult a vet
Best wishes, David