I had watercolor paint on my fingers, and my Guinea pig licked it!! It was…

I had watercolor paint on my fingers, and my Guinea pig licked it!! It was mainly dry, though. PLEASE HELP! I feel so bad, I know I should have looked at my fingers before! Help!!!!

Thanks!

Subscribe
Notify of
30,117 Comment threads
364 Thread replies
Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
Comment authors
2 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Dawn Ferara, DVM
5 years ago

Usually water color paint is non-toxic, however, I’m not sure if that includes in Guinea pigs so my recommendation is to call the emergency vet or animal poison control hotline.