Hello. A week ago I had to take my do to the emergency due to having a fight with my other dog. And she had to go through surgery. Lasted 2 hours waiting for her. After 6 days from her surgery I noticed a lump. She wasn’t in pain when I touched her, it felt like fluids inside so I called the animal hospital talked over the phone made an appointment that night they told me it was fluids but said to me if it doesn’t come down by Monday to bring her in. But I was reading about not to drain her cause it might be back in couple of hours all the fluids. Should I just leave it alone? What should I do !