My 7 year old female papillion swallowed a foxtail 3 days ago. She vomited twice…

My 7 year old female papillion swallowed a foxtail 3 days ago. She vomited twice yesterday.
She has always had a sensitive stomach. I’ve put her on rice and eggs instead of her kibble, temporarily.
My concern is whether the foxtail will perforate or otherwise cause problems with her digestive tract.

Subscribe
Notify of
30,117 Comment threads
364 Thread replies
Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
Comment authors
1 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments