my dog has eaten two chocolate lion bars by mistake what do i need to…

my dog has eaten two chocolate lion bars by mistake what do i need to do, he is cockerpoo and about 15kilo in weight and 18 months old

Browse Topics:
Subscribe
Notify of
30,117 Comment threads
364 Thread replies
Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
Comment authors
1 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Jana Rade
5 years ago

Hi Marion, it doesn’t show here how long ago it was. Vomiting would have to be induced within 2 hours from ingestion. It’s hard to try estimate how much chocolate is in the product; seems to me from online photos that probably 1/3 or 1/5 of the full weight and seems to me it’s milk chocolate (also depends on which kind that was …?)  If it was white chocolate and the proportion of its weight to the full weight of the bar was about half, according to the petMD chocolate toxicity meter there should be moderate toxicity for your dog.… Read more »