My dog ate some chocolate should I be concerned?

My dog ate some chocolate should I be concerned?

Browse Topics:
Subscribe
Notify of
30,117 Comment threads
364 Thread replies
Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
Comment authors
2 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Kaz Kallin
5 years ago

It depends on the size of your dog and the type of chocolate.  The darker the chocolate the more dangerous it is

caroline challita
5 years ago

Like kaz said, the darker is the more dangerous.big ammounts can lead to illness, dog poisoning and even death in dogs. Call a nearby vet right away. She’ll ask about your dog’s
size, what kind of chocolate he ate, and how much.

If needed she then might want you to
take the dog to her.