I was cleaning my face with noxzema facial cleanser and my dog licked a very…

I was cleaning my face with noxzema facial cleanser and my dog licked a very small amount off my nose is this harmful go her??

Browse Topics:
Subscribe
Notify of
30,106 Comment threads
358 Thread replies
Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
Comment authors
1 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Diedra Cardamone
5 years ago

Hello Alyssa.  Whenever you are unsure of a toxin you have a few options.  Since this seems like a very small amount was ingested (possibly not a serious emergency), you can easily and quickly do some research on your own.  Read the ingredients (I just googled them and found this: Noxzema contains camphor, menthol, phenol and eucalyptus, among other ingredients) and then go to this site http://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/ to search each ingredient and how harmful it is.  Hopefully such a small amount as you describe will not terribly affect your pet.  The size of your pet may have an inpact.  You can always call the helpline for $49… Read more »