My 8 month old 40 lb pit mix puppy ate chocolate Costco cake

My 8 month old 40 lb pit mix puppy ate chocolate Costco cake

Browse Topics:
Subscribe
Notify of
30,071 Comment threads
348 Thread replies
Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
Comment authors
4 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Chantal Nesbitt
5 years ago

You need to take your pup to a vet asap.

Ahmed Hamdy
5 years ago

Just be aware and don’t give her chocolate again because she won’t be able to digest it well like other food which can cause harms if she ate a lot but it’s okay she’ll be fine it’s only one chocolate Isa