It was cooked but I don’t know what to do. I recently took her to…

It was cooked but I don’t know what to do. I recently took her to the vet because she got a virus from a piece of ham my daughter gave her but now I don’t know if I should just let it go or make her vomit which I really don’t want to do.

Browse Topics:
Subscribe
Notify of
30,117 Comment threads
364 Thread replies
Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
Comment authors
2 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Diedra Cardamone
5 years ago

It is not toxic but it can be dangerous as far as causing pancreatitis. High fat meals can irritate the pancreas. If there is any vomiting or diarrhea within the next 24-48 hours I would recommend seeing your vet.